• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Construction Volvo 740 wagon (from Russia with love)

It's so funny that the guy at the start says "so we hit crysis and I decided to build a street car" and then orders all of these expensive parts :)
That's cool man, following this. Going to be very powerful!

By the way, so you don't have to weld the bell, we (abc-clutch) offer adapter kits to bolt on BMW boxes on Volvo engines. Next time hit me up :-)

P.S. - privet iz Latviji, udachi!

Hello! I searched through the entire Internet and found no adapters on the b230 ( ( ABC and does separate the flywheel and clutch basket ?
privet iz Pitera)

Put the motor vertically ! so it will be easier to make the exhaust and intake manifold !

2af89e6s-480.jpg

6af89e6s-480.jpg

looked under the floor of the car and realized that the need to cook welding holes in the floor ( (

59789e6s-960.jpg

52f89e6s-480.jpg

f2f89e6s-480.jpg

By the way, so you don't have to weld the bell, we (abc-clutch) offer adapter kits to bolt on BMW boxes on Volvo engines. Next time hit me up :-)
Is this the one you speak of? - http://www.abc-clutch.com/portfolio/volvo-b200b230xx-bmw-gearbox-adapter-kit

What would be the price for that? (one isn't listed and the E-Store link is blank)

guys! how to move my topic - projects & restorations?
A moderator has to move it for you. A common way to do it is to report the first post and state that you want it moved there, or hopefully staff that is browsing can do it for you without abuse of that feature.

Is this the one you speak of? - http://www.abc-clutch.com/portfolio/volvo-b200b230xx-bmw-gearbox-adapter-kit

What would be the price for that? (one isn't listed and the E-Store link is blank)

A moderator has to move it for you. A common way to do it is to report the first post and state that you want it moved there, or hopefully staff that is browsing can do it for you without abuse of that feature.

I called them many times over the price , but there is no one answers the phone !

Thank you! and it is possible to write a moderator ?

Is it spring there yet? I'm at the 45th parallel, how far north are you?

a459c46s-960.jpg

it was February ! )
The coordinates of the historic center of - 59 ? 57 ' s. w . 30 ? 19 ' in . d
St. Petersburg city is the northernmost of the world's cities with a population of over a million people . City of St. Petersburg is located in the northwest of Russia , within the Neva Lowland , on the adjacent to the mouth of the river Neva shore of Neva Bay and the Gulf of Finland on the numerous islands of the Neva delta. The area of ​​the city - 1439 km? .:oogle:

Jesus, I'm on 44 North (17 East) and it's sunny here, 6?C, at the moment.

Had ice storm yesterday and 30?C-ish the day before. Talk about world climate going south, right?

Back