• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dr. Stanley Goodspeed, Weekend warrior NA 244 auto-x project

I really like this build. It's simple and yet you've obviously put some considerable time and money into it. Definitely a well sorted na build.

20170114_230817_zpszamopb5h.jpg

Bumping, I like to look at this car a lot.

My hub adapter and column plastic line up the same (meaning not at all) So I take pics of the wheel hiding the gap

I like the size of your Nardi, and may be on ebay right now looking for one just like it. :oops:

ku4kPp4l.jpg

Back from the dead.
Been working on the car some getting ready for race season. Got a second hand homer brake kit recently, and some new fifteen52 wheels to match. New RE71R tires, and a trutrac. One development I discovered is that you can use the mustang master cylinder with Ben's strut brace by using the 240 res. spaced up with some 4x11mm o-rings as the 240 res. goes too deep into the mustang seals.
kIer6mxl.png

PrPwW8il.jpg

BOg1SRLl.jpg

Yes I bought porsche stickers. sue me
NXs0p8Yl.jpg

GuwhEpil.jpg

Vbm9UONl.jpg

Back from the dead.
Been working on the car some getting ready for race season. Got a second hand homer brake kit recently, and some new fifteen52 wheels to match. New RE71R tires, and a trutrac. One development I discovered is that you can use the mustang master cylinder with Ben's strut brace by using the 240 res. spaced up with some 4x11mm o-rings as the 240 res. goes too deep into the mustang seals.
kIer6mxl.png

PrPwW8il.jpg

BOg1SRLl.jpg

Yes I bought porsche stickers. sue me
NXs0p8Yl.jpg

GuwhEpil.jpg

Vbm9UONl.jpg

YES, all of this is YES

Sell me the steel wheels!

This is a cool car. I’m a fan of what you have going on here.

Awesome insight with the reservoir oring spacing. I just borrowed that idea. The mustang reservoir in my car has always seeped brake fluid out the cap and eventually ruined the brake booster finish.

This is a cool car. I?m a fan of what you have going on here.

Awesome insight with the reservoir oring spacing. I just borrowed that idea. The mustang reservoir in my car has always seeped brake fluid out the cap and eventually ruined the brake booster finish.

Thanks man! I stared at pics of your car trying to set my ride height the other day

First day out at time attack this last weekend. Car did so drastically better than I thought it was going to first lap out, I thought the timing system was broken! Just need to relearn how to drive now with all this new grip and braking power.
E75cc0nl.jpg

HjY55O4l.jpg

KEOnLT8l.jpg

Just read through the whole build, I guess I didnt put your instagram username together with your TB handle.

You have great taste and I love the car!!! keep up the killer work man and thanks for the tips on the Master.

I might try and make it out to PPIR sometime for some track days. OPTIMA visits there =)

Sean

Another day at the track in the books. No changes since last time, have some yoshifab brake lines I need to put in still. I'm also having an issue with the steering wheel being off center after some aggressive driving. Rack attaching hardware is all tight, i'm wondering if something has gone south inside the rack.
Ao7MGQhl.jpg

x1G7y9Kl.jpg

Ld7Pa8zl.jpg

x1G7y9Kl.jpg

Ld7Pa8zl.jpg

B9SI41zl.jpg

I also dragged home another stray. Totally rust free 82 242 turbo shell jammed full of goodies
h402Dsil.jpg

Notable finds in the hoard,
-NOS black dash, never installed
-Full single round flat nose setup
-Full quad round setup
-Came with a flat hood
-Perfect leather turbo seats front and back
-Has TME lowering springs, Billy hd's, and ipd bars all around
No immediate plans right now, but eventually this will be my primary 240. I will eventually make it perfect and get it painted and swap all my stuff to it. I have a squirter block and 16v head sitting around that may find a home in this thing.

Back