• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mobile friendly

aussyvolvo

Will stalk for money
Just got back into turbo bricks.... Smart phones are a thing now haha (they weren't before). Is there plans for an app, or to put in "mobile friendly" version request? Or would that require you to wipe everything?

Not saying it's needed or anything, just wondering.

You can change the view to a more “mobile friendly” within whatever browser you’re using on your phone/tablet. Bottom left corner of screen should be a dropdown with the themes available for the forum. One of them is designed for “mobility”.

I personally browse on my phone with the default “Turbo” theme.

^ nah thats for pre-smart phones.

Yeah it will be updated eventually that will hopefully give a better mobile interface.

oh hey, that's awesome to hear that it's already being considered. How many merch shirts do you need to sell to do that? haha I'm already looking at a few that I might ��

its just a matter of getting/making some time to work on it. We dont make anything on the shirts and stuff... that kind of pays for itself through cafepress. only donations pay for the site.

urg if it wasn't through paypal, I'd donate again haha. Someone did an illegal chargeback on me, and I'd already spent the money, and paypal doesn't manually review, they just go with what the money sender says. So I blocked them from doing transactions with me before they attempted to overdraw me, so I can't use it anymore.

Back