• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Boosted on a budget

Thanks everyone. I miss my homies in FL but not so much the state itself!

Ive been playing around with some stuff here. I may end up building my own 4link set up.. I will post what I come up with and get opinions since I really am not too sure the ins and outs of it.

If you have built/installed etc your own watts link, post up some photos. I know Chris has shown me his. Looking for more inspiration and ideas.

Photo4.jpg

Bought some tail light paint from the auto store. Wasn't sure if I would like it but it's growing on me.

Going to build a watts link set up. Need to center my axle. Tired of it shifting side to side when I air up and down.

"Consider reworking the panhard mount on the chassis and make a new pick up point on the axle that ties in to your coilovers so the panhard rod can be made long and straight. Stock-car panhard rods are cheap and come in lots of lengths (1/2" increments). The longer the panhard rod, the less side to side deflection. Take a look at the panhard on a late '80s Camaro. It's probably 6-8" longer than a volvo one because it's almost touching the wheels. That might be less work than a watts link and might be a lot cheaper."
http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=133359

Still have it. Started doing crazy amounts of body work to straighten it out. Then fall came and set me back a bit. Then it started wanting to act up on me and left me stranded for a day. Never ending drama...

Just when I think I got something straight, I take a step back and see it’s not.

Back