• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

200~hp as cheap as possible

It's *easier* to throw boost at a lower compression ratio engine. With higher compression ratios you're much more sensitive* to variances in fuel octane and tuning 'issues'.

* Sensitive = ping ping boom

:nod:

One tire fire FTL doe.
I welded my differential less than a week after I got the car. Not too worried about the auto detonating, then I'll have no excuse to go through with AW71 which I intended to do anyway. Just hoping the auto will hold up long enough for me to accumulate a bit of extra spending money.

I also really appreciate the gesture MSGGrunt, I'm on the Mass border so I could definitely make a trip down there if that's the best option.

I don't have a Σ cam, but it would be oh-so-sweet if I could find one.

patrick_star1.jpg

What?s that, a Saturday morning and some shopping on summit racing. Sounds cheap, easy and possibly reliable if you have a good engine to start with. Add in a retard box and spray away.

Nah, just take the intake off and aim the bottle at the throttle body.

MBC and maybe bigger injectors is all you need. You can go up to 12psi pretty safely on a totally stock setup. If you have LH2.4 there are chips. If you have 3.1 I think you're gonna want to convert to 2.4. Don't forget the EZK box.

12psi on a stock td04-12c turbo? Seems pretty high to me

12b? And I ran 12psi on my 13c with no problem, 16t is just a wee bit funner

I hear any higher than 12 is out of its efficiency range

I welded my differential less than a week after I got the car. Not too worried about the auto detonating, then I'll have no excuse to go through with AW71 which I intended to do anyway. Just hoping the auto will hold up long enough for me to accumulate a bit of extra spending money.

I also really appreciate the gesture MSGGrunt, I'm on the Mass border so I could definitely make a trip down there if that's the best option.

I'm also on the mass boarder! Another yard to check is brandy brow. I last went 3 weeks ago and they had no rwd stuff rn but they occasionally have them

Back