• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

^ THAT.
Thanks for posting, I looked for it and didn't find it.
That was the only place with signs on the road. What did we pass, maybe 5 cars in a half hour or more of driving?

161223903.jpg

161223855.jpg

#neverForget
161948835.jpg

I'm starting a collection for a set of air shocks for Jared's V70.
He had to get a running start to make it up to the pavement from the gravel driveway leading down to the lodge because all the weight was on the rear tires.

Attachments

• Dragging Ass.JPG
    Dragging Ass.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 176
I'm starting a collection for a set of air shocks for Jared's V70.
He had to get a running start to make it up to the pavement from the gravel driveway leading down to the lodge because all the weight was on the rear tires.

Lol yeah, that was a bit of a stretch for that car.

Do you too partake in the glory that is Letterkenny?

I had to google that. For a minute I thought perhaps I'd passed out and shenanigans had ensued at one of the prior MM's, but I'm normally pretty good about getting to the bunk and then keeping folks awake.

Put me down on the list too. Meredith may join as well, she is a little up in the air since this is two weeks before our wedding.

Now to decide what color car to bring...

Put me down on the list too. Meredith may join as well, she is a little up in the air since this is two weeks before our wedding.

Now to decide what color car to bring...

Glad to hear it. Whatever color you bring, you should throw something with two wheels in the back.

So far, I have given my notice that I am going to skip Ironman MD this year and go to NC. I have found 2 replacements for me. Now I need to put in earplugs when they say they really really need me.

Pork has started filling the freezer, so it's time to start collecting money!

As last year, please send $15 per day, per person that you'll be here. Do not count Sunday.

Example: if you're paying for two people and you're arriving Friday, leaving Sunday, send $60. If the two people are paying individually, pay $30 each.

This gets you three solid meals a day, plus breakfast on Sunday. Any extra goes towards offsetting the cost of next year's event and a donation to the forum

You can send money via PayPal to propav8r@gmail.com
Please send it as a gift, and NOTE WHO YOU ARE in the comments so I can keep a running tab of who has contributed.

Back