• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Where to buy new rear coil springs?

clintsnow

?89 244

I?ve had some rear suspension noise for quite some time now. I?ve replaced all the bushings and the shocks and still getting noise from the back of the car, basically around the rear passenger wheel well when going over bumps. It?s kinda like a creaking sort of sound. I was told by an employee at IPD that it?s possible that it?s the rear springs causing it so I?m interested in replacing them, but I don?t know where to buy them from. IPD only sells the overload springs which are more than I want to spend and not necessary for my daily driver. I see a lot of aftermarket ones online, but wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations here. Just want something close to the stock ride.

Moog CC215 are a stock replacement rear spring. Dirt cheap.
You may want to find the spring isolator as well, it’s the rubber donut that goes between the spring and the upper perch.

Buy wagon overloard springs, put them on your 244. No regrets when 4 adults are ever in your car

Back