• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ve Analyze Live

i used it tonight, amazing stuff! after a 20 min ride i had smothen out my hole map :oogle:

But what about lambda delay, what are you ppl running? do you set the lambda delay on the lc-1 lambda or in tunerstudio?

i used it tonight, amazing stuff! after a 20 min ride i had smothen out my hole map :oogle:

But what about lambda delay, what are you ppl running? do you set the lambda delay on the lc-1 lambda or in tunerstudio?

finally someone asking a question pertaining to the original topic.

Anyway....I think the'yre supposed to match.

you can't say that VE Live is better then MLV because MLV does much more then just VE analysis... its not better its different...

keep up with that

For the purposes of adjusting the fuel map, which is what this thread is about, VE live is better.

Speaking generally I agree, but the context of the thread is VE mapping.
Obviously VE live ain't gonna help you find a noisy TPS sensor. :)

Best way to set lambda delay is on the dyno, like everything else. otherwise when your map gets close, if the delay is wrong, it will hunt, since what point it is adjusting is not where it thinks it got data from, so you just have to play with it. 1 or 2 records is normal.

I was out tuning a bit with VE analyze live tonight.

I left the lambda delay under advanced settings at the default settings.

But i added 1/12 sec delay to the lc-1 controller. (didn't test the other delay settings)
now the afr are very very close to my afr table, amazing stuff! i tought for my self "wtf tuning should not be this easy! what is wrong" :cool:

I've heard so much good stuff about Tunerstudio I think I might have to switch. I'm so used to using MegaTune and MLV though, and my cruising AFRs are damn near perfect, and I get really good mileage.

I've never used megatune. Worked with turnerstudion and MLV from day one. I'll have to give this VE live thing a try.

Back