• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Tom's 1984 242

VT242turbo

Well I picked up the car in late april. Its a 1984 242 GLT with almost 300k on the odometer. I think the guy just did mostly highway driving, because the engine still has alot of life in it. It needs a new paint job, but it will do for now. The interior was a god aweful faded baige color so ive gutted it and already put in black seats, carpet, dash, and am working on the door panels and everything else. Also all the trim on the outside and around all the wondows is shot, which really sucks. But for a car that is as old as I am (21 yrs old) its in pretty good shape. Previous owner was nice enough to put IPD sways and sport springs on the car, and it has a really descent set of Virgo wheels. The tires however have no tread at all on them, as in slick flat. But doesnt bother me, the 17 will be ordered soon and then some nice Sumitomo tires as well.

more to come, got a busy weekend, but if someone could remind me what the code for pictures is i would appreciate that, since i havent posted any in a while

just check the "how to post pictures" thread and figure out which works easiest. normally its [ img ] the url to the image and then [ /img ] (all without the spaces)

Back