• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ocean MK18s

LostCause1979

Im trying to figure out which tire size i can run but cant seem to find anything. I have 82 242 wells already rolled. Ive seen i can run 215 35 and someone said 225 40 if they were rolled. Was wondering if anyone knows if i can go any wider on a 40 series or is that the limit?

225 is probably the widest you can go without more changes. You can check out in maybe in showroom threads on widening the rear wheel arches. I know with the rear arches rolled you can fit a 225/50-15 so a 40 series being shorter should also fit. The 50 series tire is closer to stock height with a 15 inch wheel.

Im trying to figure out which tire size i can run but cant seem to find anything. I have 82 242 wells already rolled. Ive seen i can run 215 35 and someone said 225 40 if they were rolled. Was wondering if anyone knows if i can go any wider on a 40 series or is that the limit?
Depends on a few factors. Ride height, offset and how much you roll the lips. With out rubbing, 245's are the largest you can fit, but it takes a perfect combination of offset and rolled lips.
You will need an adjustable panhard bar also.

You have mk18's in the USA? Most likely the only set here if you do.

18x8&9's with 245/40-18's all around. Original paint car. No rubbing:

36070340000_60ebff67d4_b.jpg

Back