• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

td04h 13c hp spec

Volvodoc01

Anyone know roughly what a td04h 13c is capable of?I have 2 of them (replaced the one in my 89 bertone with a garrett t3),and was thinking of twin turbocharging my 2003 suburban(5.3l).prob. going to run like 5lbs of boost.400hp sounds better than 295! The 13c seems to be restrictive on the wastegate,so i was thinking of a external wastegate.

They are to small, They would really restrict the exhaust flow on that engine.

a 13c is to small for a 2.3L engine from the factory with a crappy flowing head. And you want to put it on an engine that is putting almost 2.7L of flow through each one on a newer engine which has a bit better of exhaust flow

They are to small, They would really restrict the exhaust flow on that engine.

a 13c is to small for a 2.3L engine from the factory with a crappy flowing head. And you want to put it on an engine that is putting almost 2.7L of flow through each one on a newer engine which has a bit better of exhaust flow

Kinda what I figured,just wanted to find a use for them.hmm maybe i'll make a baby jet engine out of one of them.

Back