• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

K-jet.org website down - collecting info to move to alternate web address.

...I think with the old Greenbooks Volvo probably don't care.....

For some reason, Volvo does not want mods to post wiring diagrams: Volvo wiring diagrams

"Under legal agreement with Volvo NA, MVS administrators have agreed not to post links or host content of copyrighted Volvo wiring diagrams

Under the same legal agreement , users who are not admins are free to do so, and many report googling ?Volvo wiring diagrams? is fruitful"
====================

With vintage Volvo, say pre 1993, I would find it unusual for a company to be upset about their literature being posted. The site volvowiringdiagrams.com had later day wiring diagrams. Anyone know why it went down?

I miss having all the years for headlights, hoods and bumpers. Was just fun to browse through. Seems like it could be recreated by someone who knows their history.

Created a torrent with the k-jet site-rip.
You can browse it like the real thing.

It's the same/similar content as advertised in other links in this thread.
If it's ok to post a torrent / magnet link here, I'll do so.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0aaf5af2251fbe23e0fb9633afa49de01856cd20&dn=KJet_06242016.zip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce

There you go. It's seeded in full. Let me know if the magnet link does not work after a 1-2hrs.

Last edited:
The link is still not working. Maybe you can upload it to some filesharing host so people can download the rip and then pass them around in the same way ? This one looks good and with no limits https://www.plustransfer.com/

Does not work for me
Me either
The link is still not working. Maybe you can upload it to some filesharing host so people can download the rip and then pass them around in the same way ? This one looks good and with no limits https://www.plustransfer.com/
Ah, fudge and apologies for not checking back.
So... the link is fine but posting it as a link here adds a www. which then invalidates it.
I have unlinked it. Please copy it into a new browser tab, or directly into the torrent application of your liking (which is needed regardless)

Edit:
I just checked plustransfer - the upload would expire in 2-3weeks time and the kjet file is over 5GB

Last edited:
Back