• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Official 1st Annual Davis Autox Rehab BBQ

gsellstr

Vintage anti-ricer
300+ Club
Yup, that's right...it's official.

Mark Baldwin has generously offered up his shop for a BBQ, car wash, etc. following the autox on May 14th.

He also has a lift, tools, etc. for light repairs (no tranny swaps obviously), he'll have a grille, DJ setup for some tunes, a big parking lot, and access to water for washing your car up prior to the show on sunday.

You can bring something to throw on the grille or some cash to put into the fund. I'll probably try for a trip to Costco after the autox to pick up stuff Mark doesn't have, kinda like I did last year at the park.

He has given the okay for some brew but please keep it moderate...we don't need any drunk's or DUI's while leaving his place.

Start time is whenever the autox finishes. End time is...well...whenever.

Last edited:
Gary, I'll hit up Costco with ya like we did last year.... just add some pre-chilled Tecate and we'll be rockin!

Sounds good Toby. We can talk with Mark while we're over at the autox, figure out what we wanna grab, get funds, and hit there on the way over to his place.

Figured Kyle would want water to wash his baby. You stock up on tape yet? :-P

You stock up on tape yet? :-P
Meh, I'm not going to do that again. It's an old 240, it'll have rock chips. This time running water will be nice though. :-D
DIRY? Are you going to Autox? It's been a while since I've seen you drunk around Volvo people or, even driving a car worth driving... :-P
I try to only take one saturday a month off and I plan to go to IPD. I'll still be around for shenanigans on Friday night too.
w00!

You'll have to talk to Mark about that. Light stuff is fine, dunno if he wants someone undertaking something such as that. His shop, his rules, can't blame him a bit.

I got to dig up photos of when we changed a turbo in the parking lot at the Davis show around '03... Who was that from IPD?

Back