• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Adrian's '78 245 DL+16v

Sweet. By all rights I should be back on the road by then, otherwise I'll bring the R. I'm in!

Sweet, the port is ~5 minutes down the hill from my place, so it might work out pretty great.

Tech's going to be like 7-8AM, would anybody want to be staying the night before/after? We've got a guest room + a couch + a big enough backyard for camping, but I should probably clear that one with Jen first to make sure she doesn't have anything planned.

I'll set up an event thread once I get home and make sure the BBQ hasn't blown off the back deck and Jen's OK with a minor Volvo geek invasion. :-D

Got a big fat "maybe" from she who must be obeyed about may first, so I'll have something firmed up a bit more soon.

Back to project-related updates, it runs and drives, but my wastegate bolts keep backing off, so I'm off to find some crimp nuts. It's always something isn't it?

Questions for the crowd, does anybody have any 16vT maps they can share so I can compare? My req_fuel seems *awful* high to me, I've got it at 13.0. My idle bins are around 40-50, I'll upload my .msq in just a sec.

I think the file you have was built around my 1000cc injectors at stock fuel pressure. Is that 2.5 bar? its about 40psi on my gauge I think.

Thanks for all the help with getting it tuned & the wastegate suggestions, :x: been two heat cycles and they haven't backed off at all yet.

Also, it runs and drives and makes the BOOSTUS, and I'm right now stealing somebody's wifi. Having a burly tunetop is pretty cool. :-D

Now the question of the hour: I'm looking at pinning all four corners and using an ugly hood, but what clever, ironic, and/or tongue in cheek thing should I do to said hood?

So far the options are:
- Giant pink Hello Kitty
- Kia/Honda/Briggs & Stratton logo
- Chalkboard
- Something even more clever that y'all shall suggest?

Weigh in, for great justice!

Back