• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Got my new speakers installed...

26908088_1579901718767384_160247860928405714_n-M.jpg

:zeeall:

...Walmart subs? :rofl:

Yeah, that?s what I thought. Just take the axle down to the machine shop? Oh well. Any locals want to walk me through this sometime? I?ll trade you some cut springs.

Tore down the old M47 to see what's inside. Interesting. Total respect for those that know how to service these.

A few drops of oil on the ground under the new trans. Loaded up the pressure sprayer with hot water and Simple Green. Looks like an output seal leak. Should have...

Put a wrench on all the trans and suspension fasteners. So far so good. Need to have it aligned. Going to let the rear control arms ride until after the turbo motor.

Ran by the PnP for some B21 bits. Found a T-belt cover, pulley and (unpainted) valve cover.

0AA64A10-CCFC-4229-B191-FBCDDAB580D7-M.jpg

Got a call from Kjets, do I still have the old trans? Crap. Should have left it together...

Two and a half months until Davis: To order Wagonmeister heater valve. STS to have their power steering mounts in stock soon. Woot!

Back