• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Project 800hp Volvette!

So much to post, so little time... but I like keeping you all waiting................................
Actually, I'm waiting on $. I need to sell my bike i guess. In the meantime, does anybody wanna buy some A-Team/Volvette Shirts & DVD's? Hey Ben, stop "hocking" B.A. custom Volvo products. Oh wait, that's your Job. HAHA

He'll probably show up when he's got some more tshirts or DVDs to hock.

FIVE POSTS LATER;

So much to post, so little time... but I like keeping you all waiting................................
Actually, I'm waiting on $. I need to sell my bike i guess. In the meantime, does anybody wanna buy some A-Team/Volvette Shirts & DVD's? Hey Ben, stop "hocking" B.A. custom Volvo products. Oh wait, that's your Job. HAHA

Does no one else find this HI LARIOUS
??????????????????????????????

No one, really?

BULL**** THAT THIS IS ON A CLOSED COURSE;-)
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBu6STlhh8Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

did you see a car on the other side of the hwy, if it's closed course, it's only one side of a hwy!

I think not, but good disclamer......

Anyway, great build dude, keep up the good work!
A lot of the people that live in that area have recognized it as a public highway.

Quin is just being a dumb ass.

One of my friends ask me if i knew about the volvette and i told him, "yes, its being rebuilt and will have lots more power and other super sweet things done to it." And he said, "pics or shens".... then i was like, "hmm there are no real teaser pictures." so he said you are full of ****.

Dug. Take some pictures please.

One of my friends ask me if i knew about the volvette and i told him, "yes, its being rebuilt and will have lots more power and other super sweet things done to it." And he said, "pics or shens".... then i was like, "hmm there are no real teaser pictures." so he said you are full of ****.

Dug. Take some pictures please.

This! Comeon already!

Back