• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B204FT intake manifold on B234f....

Hagar17

In a 740

who`s done this and what problems did you have?

curious about issues with clearance for strut a tower brace and how you mounted throttle body linkage etc.

also how did this affect off boost performance?

and yes this is for a boosted application.

cheers and thanks mock-ups to happen soon...

If you use the stock b234 fuel rail, you'll have to cut the stock mounting tabs, bend the fuel return line out of the way, and make new mounting tabs.

The idle hose routing was a little wonky, but worked.

Can't tell you about strut tower brace clearance, but this fits fine in a 240.

I lucked out and the intake I purchased came with throttle spool.

To date, I've driven with the b204ft intake in the car for about 2 weeks and haven't noticed a single difference between that and my frankenstein intake manifold. VE tables look the same.

well i used one for a little while on my 16v 780 turbo. worked fine. even put a 960 throttle body on it.

So strut tower brace (mvp in this case) will fit and off boost performance is not adversely affected and its pretty much a bolt on then....

Ok thx

I think there are not to many people having both a MVP strut tower brace and a B204FT manifold.
B204FT manifolds are rare. B204FT manifolds with MVP strut tower brace are even more rare.

Only one way to find out. Try it!

Back