• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bamses Turbo Underpants

Thank you all for the positive feedback! Nice to hear such many cheers from you! :wave:

Nice to see your guys sentiments about the funding too, but unfortunately and astonishingly there has not been practically any outside funding but my personal pockets so far. I can not anyhow refuse to admit that many people have helped me to get parts better priced.

To talk about the sponsors so far, there is one dude that helps me out with dealing me oils this year and also helped me to get a new ECU.

-Bamse

Heh.. and i always thought hevosvoima is you major sponsor?? Hm..

You should just call some guys and tell them your story.. with your publicity it should be easy to find some guys..

I would also ask the big ones like Falken, Toyo(They are always open to new guys), KW, BilStein... maybe Monster or Rockstar.. just do it.. costs you 10 Minutes and maybe something big will grow out of it ;)

Wow, that is a unique way to install those spherical axle bearings! I'm glad you could get some good content out of that!

Wow, that is a unique way to install those spherical axle bearings! I'm glad you could get some good content out of that!

Key Benefits:

• 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
  • CNC machined
  • Black Anodized
  • Aurora brand PTFE lubricated spherical bearing
  • Improves performance of the rear suspension.

Warning!: Takes many kilo's to install.

:-P

The filming is a lot more professional, but the antics and hilarity just aren't quite there any more. 10 minutes of them welding a roll cage ain't the same as an episode filled with things like them trying to cook a sausage with exhaust back-fire. :lol:

Back