• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Matt Dionne - 242GT - tragic news

21 and dead? That's terrible, I can't believe it, man it was the other day that he posted about his "once in a lifetime epic journey". I think I had better watch out, I hope to live to 18. I am speechless, I can't believe that that would happen, anyone have any more info?

Never got a chance to meet the man, but did see and speak to him a few times on chat. A true volvo enthusiast. I can't believe it. My heart goes out to the family and friends, as this was truly a once in a lifetime journey. Those close will remember him in their hearts, and those far, through his posts. We all know he's finishing that journey in heaven. All the brick bretheren send our deepest condolences.

What a tragedy. Like Greg, I've sold parts to Matt. I've chatted with him in the chat room. Kinda felt like I knew him.

[quote:cd433095ca] We all know he's finishing that journey in heaven. All the brick bretheren send our deepest condolences.[/quote:cd433095ca]

Thanks tequila...couldn't have said it better myself...

my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. this community has sadly lost one of the up and coming bricksters which are so vital to its existence. drive on brother!

I'm finding it hard to know what to say, I talked to Matt often on AIM and met him once at my Restaurant. We used to talk about the future and what was in store for him. I hope he is happy where-ever he is. Dan242tic

Crusin' today on the freeway with my cruise set at 80MPH thinkin' about what had happened to Matt and how sad this is.............

Again, driving responsibly in the Volvo he loved, minding his own business and he get's taken out by another car. Matt was the same age I am! It's very sad to me, especially because he was such a cool dude. Although I hadn't had a chance to become really cool with him or get to know him, this has still affected me greatly and it's hard not to think about a lot when I get into my Volvo.

Matt is definately missed and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family, what a great young guy that was taken so early from them!

wow when sonthing like this happens it makes us all remember how precious life realy is and how quickly it can be over just like that
we will allways remember you matt

Back