• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chuck?s 78 242

18IN-BILLET-27-WITH-GOLD-BOLTS.jpg

I like the style of minilites. Image has a lot of great designs including some minilite look alikes.

That?s a good looking wheel wonder how hard it would be to clean around all the bolts

Color choice is spot on! With the older rear taillight setup, I personally would stick with a more classic wheel design. The 140s and early 240s really carry that vintage look well.

Looking great!

Well the body shop is sitting on there ass and not finishing my car the also fired the guy that took it apart and now I have to put it back ...but that’s minor because I had stripped it before I took it there..

Last edited:
5bw5mb.jpg
[/IMG]
Well I got my car home not complete pleased but I was afraid the company was going bankrupt and I did not want my car locked up in there
Overall looks good but there is spots that aren’t buffed out completely I had asked them to paint the trunk hinges to Mach the car but that did not get done I’m going to take them off and see if they will do this .

Back