• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Videos

Everything should be working again, PM me if it doesn't work for anybody. Direct links don't work (intentionally), but you can still right click & save. Any ideas on how to block empty referers while still allowing traffic that comes through my site through yet passes empty referers?

Neil Peart said:
why are some of them dl as HTML Docs??

Lots of people were direct linking the vids, so basically direct links redirect to an html page, with an operational link to the vid. You should be able to still download the video's just fine, unless your browser is sending crazy referers. I'll take a look, though, and see if I screwed something up.
Example: (it should come up as HTML, and the link on the page should work)
http://www.adriantech.com/volvo/videos-auto/110_1037.AVI

adrianpike said:
Lots of people were direct linking the vids, so basically direct links redirect to an html page, with an operational link to the vid. You should be able to still download the video's just fine, unless your browser is sending crazy referers. I'll take a look, though, and see if I screwed something up.
Example: (it should come up as HTML, and the link on the page should work)
http://www.adriantech.com/volvo/videos-auto/110_1037.AVI
i e-mailed you some videos..

ooo sry doug.Well at least good to hear you would have won hehe, i couldnt tell if the clutch was slipping, i just could tell, somthing was up, thats why the confused face. DUUUDE UR CAR!!! IT SOUNDS CRRAAAZY!!!! I serousily CANT GET OVER IT, that sound it sent chills up and down me. someone can make a volvo sound like that. If u dont mind sharing??!!! I def consider you one of the most Innovative Volvo people on this planet!....dl the last 2 or 3 vids on the list. The car sounds amazing!! I would never think that thing was a V4, neither would anyone else...very nice!!

Last edited:
you realize that even a completely stock cbr600 would cut you a new anus... that busa really didnt need to use the throttle......

Video page is down, primary server decided to shat it's power supply, so adriantech.com is currently on the backup server, which is too weak to handle high load. The videos will be back soon, hopefully with all of the awesome videos that I need to find the time to get online, online!

adrianpike said:
Video page is down, primary server decided to shat it's power supply, so adriantech.com is currently on the backup server, which is too weak to handle high load. The videos will be back soon, hopefully with all of the awesome videos that I need to find the time to get online, online!
Weird, same thing happened to the T-bricks server didn't it. Lookin forward to those new movies! Well hell I've only had the chance to look at 5% of the ones you've got on there now..... I've got some downloading to do.

John

Snoop Dougy Doug said:
ME vs Pat?

Can you hear nothing but clutch slip ;-) (BRAND new clutch, almost 2 years ago, was far from sorting the car out).

Trust me, it wouldn't happen now ;-)
IF I still owned my car you might be wrong.
tongue.gif

But yes, Doug was just in the beginning stages of sorting his car out and I never needed to sort mine out.
winkkiss.gif

adrianpike said:

DNS is currently propagating, let me know if anybody has problems resolving adriantech.com. Videos will return shortly, probably before Monday.

Hey, I uploaded "Volvo Sn?race.mpg - 55004kB" some days ago...but I can't see it on the list. Maybe the "?" screwed things up?

Morley said:
Hey, I uploaded "Volvo Sn?race.mpg - 55004kB" some days ago...but I can't see it on the list. Maybe the "?" screwed things up?

No, the ? wasn't a problem, I just have to approve the videos before they go on the list, and I've gotten bogged down with finals recently. Sorry about that, it's up now. Cool vid. :-D

Back