• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

245... Because RaceCar

deCarbons... for now... will be replaced with 8610s/8611s in the future, 80 bucks... ebay: universal Camberplate Datsun, Civic, Accord, blabla..

Look out for the "mookeeh" logo on them.. all the same... probably also the ones douchenozzle used for his camberplatekits

Btw.. those bearings dont move a **** even when bolted to the shock... ?!!

/edit

As you can see the baseplate could be bigger :)

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

Last edited:
Great build but do not forget on your B234FT :-D
Can you give some advice about the spring stuff on the strut? Where to get it best for a europian guy? (I do not know how is it called but I mean the thing that hold the spring with adjustable nut.):)

I don't think you need to move the driver seat around that much, we did not have any clearance problems with the seat/driver/rollcage and I am 6 feet and 215 lbs

I never used anything without teh jackstands.. i hope this theoretically **** will function when removing them ;)

My new CageMachine arrived... :)

IMG-20140204-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20140204-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20140205-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20140205-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20140205-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20140205-WA0013.jpg

Last edited:
Have some troubles getting the cage started... Phoned with DMSB on friday regarding my group classification. It will be "Gruppe FS" but i had to cancel the tubeorder cause e235n is inappropiate... Damn..

Yeah thatd be awesome... Unfortunately alloys arent allowed... Only steels with less than 0.3%C

/edit

And more than 350nm/mm2 [Re]

Last edited:
Back