• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 turned into tire burning machine. Modular 4.6l Cobra engine swap. Pics inside!

The 03-04 Terminator block is cast iron. Far stronger than any aluminum block.

Wrong, prostreet guys are running the Teskid block for a reason, they are far better for forced induction due to the nickel content than the Terminator block.

They are both plenty strong but the iron block wins out.

Do some research on what the prostreet guys are running when it comes to the 4.6 blocks, guys pushing over 900 hp are using the teskid block for a reason.

Not trying to be a jerk but I have experience with these engines and know what they are capable of.

Recaro's

Picked up Recaro?s few days ago :)
060.jpg

066.jpg

056.jpg

awesome build! dosent look like that ash from the volcano has made it to rek. good. i miss our 3 month deployments to keflavik

not enough tire!

SO true! Ran 14.1@101mph in limp mode. Tire spin, 1. 2. and 3rd gear, more show than go :lol:
Decent trap speed though, knowing the car is running way to rich, so rich it leaves a cloud of fuel when shifting gears. But that will be fixed soon as I just received my piggyback chip so the ecu can be programed.

Hey bud, you got any more pictures of your front lip?

ahh, sorry cant find any, but it came from vw polo but i?ve removed it from the volvo, it was scraping the road to much ...

awesome build! dosent look like that ash from the volcano has made it to rek. good. i miss our 3 month deployments to keflavik

Yea, the wind has been in our team here in Reykjavik and blown the ash straight to europe :lol: But unluckly the wind is supposed to turn around today, so it might be heading our way.

Last edited:
yeah i heard that the airlines are having problems due to the ash heading that way. last time in was in reykjavik i saw an enzo in a parking lot, prety suprised i was.

Back