• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 2016 East vs. West Competition.

Have you run yet? No? Didn't think so. Shuddup.

Besides, for Volvo power we're still ahead.

yeah listen, about that. I'll just call my brother and throw down a 15 second pass in his 240 turbo wagon if/when the need arises (or, even better, learn him up some and let him make the pass himself.)

Also, dark speed hasn't run his 240 turbo wagons yet (one v8, one b230f+t)

and sam could, if he got a wild hair, run the chump wagon and his 2jz wagon when he gets it sorted out. ETA this fall on that one.

Marv is getting my old 16v 16g setup.

So yeah, yall need to start postin' up some times. This is about trash talk and friendly competition, right? :-D

Hey, once you get that MS box back on this coast, and after IPD when I have time to swap over the 531, plus have a spare trans acquired, I'll give it the beans a bit on mine, try for a 12. :)

Maybe if we do a track night at IPD we can get some runs in, if anyone will ante up....

Dayum! Congrats man. That has been in the works for a long time. It is a good day when a Volvo powered Volvo runs 141 mph in the 1/4.

F$% yeah.

hey brah, move me up a bracket.
163161854.jpg

Hey, once you get that MS box back on this coast, and after IPD when I have time to swap over the 531, plus have a spare trans acquired, I'll give it the beans a bit on mine, try for a 12. :)

Maybe if we do a track night at IPD we can get some runs in, if anyone will ante up....

That would be fun. When is IPD? I would need to get my tq converter done by then...

bout time for you to hit the track with yours, come on now!

Mine is still in the dyno queen stage. I added a second walbro 400 and upgraded the tiny stock fuel line. I never measured until i tore it apart but the fitting that comes out of the tank is just a tiny bit over 1/4". And I was wondering why we were running out of fuel :wtf:

Back