• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Buchka DOHC Valve Cover: This is what happens when you send HotSnail your parts

Powder, out-did yourself. Fantastic workmanship and attention to detail. I am currently trying to find parts I need done for my bricks or Subaru for you to coat....:roll:

Edit: You wouldn't happen to have wrinkle red laying around would you? Gonna start my EJ207/205 hybrid rebuild this next month and want valve covers and intake manifold/tgv generators coated.

Good lord a bronze valve cover looks good.

I can attest to the quality of the bronze powdercoating since I had Brett do up a flashlight for me and it's great quality. May just have to send in a valve cover now too...

So true. we just got commercial fedex setup, ups is next!

Nice! UPS was super easy to set up but I also did it through my eBay business, so it was all pre-negotiated. Regardless, I think you'll find that commercial/business shipping services are so much nicer to deal with.

Great work, but could you resize your photos please? They make it very difficult to enjoy this thread.

Back