• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Tales from the Dyno - the case of the NASTY Tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hose me. I went outside to mow the lawn and discovered that I had a flat tire. Instead of reaching for the airchuck right off the bat I thought I would diagnose it a little further. Busted out my trusty ol scope (no multimeters here), had a little challenge figuring out where I needed to place the probes, so I settled on the tread and the rim. Proceeded to observe the output while I added air to the tire.

So, I got this notice on the screen that said "no signal". Does that mean I need to install some kind of TPMS so the scope can tell me where the leak is? or should I have attached the other probe to the tread as well, just on the other side of the tire?

Should have waved your wheel and tire cert at it, would have inflated itself without fixing the leak.

So I guess a pocket full of cash trumps giving good advice, or even being the least bit humble regarding skills that most highschoolers used to get as part of a standard curriculum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back