• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Want pics of shorty manifold w/ external gate

BoostRadley

I have a hy35 and a turbonetics wg I've been looking to put on my 242. I'll be building my first manifold so I'm leaning towards a short runner or possibly even log type manifold out of simplicity. Looking for pics and/or advice on placement and wastegate routing.

I thought in the past I had heard mention of a nathaninwa shorty manifold with external gate but pictures seem to elude me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here's mine:

20120831193647.jpg

20120831193702.jpg

hard to beat the simplicity of a log... you should tell us more about what kind of welder and materials you plan on using also, and you should also tell us more about your abilities...

i made my first one was a ram horn style with steel weld-els . i made it with a 110A MIG, 4.5" angle grinder, pair of calipers... that's about it. i was pretty new to welding, but it still turned out alright. you can always tack it together and then have someone else weld it for you.

Back