• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ordered a new fuel rail for the car as well. Found alot of rust in mine that I had missed previously. Goldbox should be here tomorrow and I ordered a billet torque converter, apparently after talking to the trans guys the stock converter with the transgo kit will cause a super harsh shift which for those that have ridden in my car can tell you how brutal it is.

Spilled coffee all over yourself when I drove it at Davis lol

Luckily it was on me and not the recaros. Also this car is great cause you can do burnouts right in front of cops and not get pulled over. Lol

Azenis are sticky for street tires, but you won't have a problem blowing them off in a launch. Have fun experimenting though!

This was the big one, 2 cops at the end of the street that I didn't see. The whole inside of the car was full of smoke and it was pouring smoke down the street

Neat work on the car!

Local cops would kill me for such things! :lol:
Last time brownie accidentally slid in a roundabout, I immediately got pulled over. :rofl:

This thread will be back, I'm going to talk to the mods and slim it down and redo the essential photos and information. I'm pretty pissed as I am sure alot of car forum guys are

Okay guys do you all think it will be easier to start a new thread and have just the ls build progress in it or try and go through this entire damn thread and rework it

Probably easier to do a new thread, plus you can keep the smartass comments and misc. banter out. I'm not sure if there's a way to export the entire thread into a text file or the like that you could edit. That would be a question for Dana.

I'm going to go through the whole thing and weed out all the redblock stuff and just go to a informative start to finish lsx swap thread plus all the suspension work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back