• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

Imgur is really good, though you should always assume the worst. Though back in the day I paid for an Imgur account and they actually axed paid accounts and made everything free a few years back.

Another cool thing with Imgur, you can add letters onto the URL to make the image different sizes, e.g. if you had abcdef.jpg you can get different resolutions by adding letters onto the filename, e.g. abcdef.jpg might become abcdefh.jpg

s = Small Square (90?90)
b = Big Square (160?160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160?160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320?320)
l = Large Thumbnail (640?640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024?1024)

Imgur is really good, though you should always assume the worst. Though back in the day I paid for an Imgur account and they actually axed paid accounts and made everything free a few years back.

Another cool thing with Imgur, you can add letters onto the URL to make the image different sizes, e.g. if you had abcdef.jpg you can get different resolutions by adding letters onto the filename, e.g. abcdef.jpg might become abcdefh.jpg

s = Small Square (90?90)
b = Big Square (160?160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160?160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320?320)
l = Large Thumbnail (640?640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024?1024)

Good to know :) My Image is on Texas scale right now :rofl:

getting there yet still a ways to go
GImnravh.jpg

My 92 240 daily driver. Been fixing all the typical 240 problems. Broken trim pieces and missing lenses and what not. No rust, 158,000 miles. I love it!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/6Lw8s"><a href="//imgur.com/6Lw8s"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Driveway shot of the Volvos...

I'll have a better one once the t-belt, oil seals, and water pump are changed on the white 245 and the 242 is running and driveable. That way, I can get all four cars on the driveway, instead of having them kind of in a pile around the garage and inside the garage.

-J

Dirty with the 940 in the back ground, then clean and alone!

Took the 244 for a spin earlier, too. Got out, looked back at it, grinned like a child (deeply and genuinely).

These 240s just make me grin. Every time.

DLlF0QuUIAAT1m3.jpg

DLloEz4UEAAi-5K.jpg

Back