• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

iPdVolvo245 said:
First, My 85 245
Second, my dad's project 85 245ti
Third, my 82 242ti project
I love your 85 245. What wheels are on it. Does it have an m46 and black leather? Might be just like mine. I was never a huge fan of tineted windows, but they really look good on that silver wagon. Is that the original paint? It looks mint.

Snow!! (Last Year)
i=wNjYxNDk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i=wNjYxNTAyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Billiam500 said:
... driving home I got rearended at 40mph by a classmate. So my dad's friend Mark told me to come chop up his 72 parts car- he lives in Traverse city-this was in febuary 2004.

Do i know him? Haha.

I remember seeing you pull out of the lot once at some point.

Your dads friend in TC, does he have a bit of a volvo yard? Someone mentioned a volvo place near TC at one of the local BBQ events.

Old pic of my 88, airflow kit needs to be repainted, and those wheels will be back on for the dyno day of my project.

Black 91, snow on the camera, fun. Older pic.

Last edited:
83' Turbo said:
ipdvolvo245...your wagon is so sexy:boink:
mr brick driver said:
I love your 85 245. What wheels are on it. Does it have an m46 and black leather? Might be just like mine. I was never a huge fan of tineted windows, but they really look good on that silver wagon. Is that the original paint? It looks mint.
Thanks

The wheels are 17x7.5" eiker polaris that i got from julio, unfortunately I bent two of them when I hit a nasty pothole, so for now I have black virgos until I come up with some money to straighten my eikers. It does not have an m46, yet, and the interior is blue:grrr:. The tint is limo and the darkest I could legally go, but I need to get it redone. The texas sun has turned it purple. The paint is also not original, I was hit by a truck that ran a stop sign and I had enough extra money to have the whole car painted.
Here are the pics of the wreck, as you can see the paint was peeling before.

Last edited:
The only pic I could find with my current wheels
This was a month or so before I lowered it

Last edited:
Oh, Okay, I reconize your car from Brickboard a few years ago. It looks like you had a nice paint job put on it. Are the polaris wheels really easy to bend, or about the same as Virgos? Thanks for any information and happy bricking!

Speedw240 said:
John that is a sweet shot of your car... the exhaust looks really beefy or something!
Thanks bud, that's my favorite exterior shot that I've ever taken of my car, and it's gotta be 2 years old. Believe it or not that is crappy N/A exhaust with a 4" bling chrome ricer bolt on tip....:rockon: It actually fell off one day never to be seen again, good riddance! My current 3" exhaust looks sweet, as you know, and the back of my car still looks identical to that picture otherwise.

pic1.jpg

pic.jpg

Currently being restored with a fresh engine (B21FTi)...rewiring is hell on earth :grrr:

P5110603.jpg

P5110606.jpg

Donor Group-A flathood...Too bad she would have cost me to much to restore...the whole driver's side fender and engine bay was ripped up, and the front suspension went to hell in a handbasket...

mr brick driver said:
Oh, Okay, I reconize your car from Brickboard a few years ago. It looks like you had a nice paint job put on it. Are the polaris wheels really easy to bend, or about the same as Virgos? Thanks for any information and happy bricking!

They are soft but I wasnt running enough air pressure.

Back