• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

03/29/03 - Dyno Day - Sacramento, CA

Hank Scorpio

Chubfest 2009 Survivor
300+ Club
Ok, the dyno day details are set.
Heres what is set up:

March 29th at Sacramento Volvo Service. Volvo only (possibly a couple exceptions) dyno day.
10am-3pm
As many pulls as possible depending on group. Obviously just HP/Torque pulls, no EMS tunning for times sake.
500 dollar flat charge for the group. I know that there is 3 or 4 sure of us our chapter and I know there is a group coming down from the golden gate chapter.

We also have one planned for April 26th. Same deal!

So please let me know who is intrested! I have 3 or 4 people I know of for sure who want to attend. If I can get people to sign up we can get the pricing down to at the most 50 bucks, cheaper if more sign up!

Doug

I live in sac, and I think that I will attend prob. just to watch. The burgandy beast needs rebuilt.... But - - I would enjoy watching a bunch of bricks burn out. I'll try to make it :twisted:

Not bad for a dyno, but will you pay for my valve job after I make a go at it? :wink: I need a compression test this week.

Just a reminder:

March 29th at Sacramento

Volvo Service. Volvo only (possibly a couple exceptions) dyno day.
10am-3pm
50 dollars for 3 (or more

possibly) pulls.

Heres the address:
2009 Fulton Avenue
Sacramento, CA

916-971-1382

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing you there!

Doug

so who's confirmed? I'm gona be

there....

again, I'm comming from Santa Rosa (CA zip =95404 ) anyone want to hitch a ride, or carivan up?

let me know

Back