• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 turned into tire burning machine. Modular 4.6l Cobra engine swap. Pics inside!

Cobra R wheels

That thing would look sweet with a set of cobra R wheels bit I doubt the would be the right bolt pattern, I got the ones for my mustang widened to fit 335/35 17's that would be just right for that car! Great job!

Sean Hyland says that the Teksid block is good for 1500hp he recomends this block for anythin over 900 hp in his book how to build max performance 4.6 liter Ford engines i say you go for it all you need is a couple of turbo's and your good to go

Last edited:
its in for good.! :nod:

DSC00508.jpg

lets start wiring

Few pics of last days work,

230820091.jpg

The gear shifter almost fitted in its hole. We had to cut about 1 cm.

230820098.jpg

Here you can see the edis-8 ignition module and the ecu harness at the inner fender.

230820093.jpg

230820097.jpg

230820014.jpg

We decided to use the Ford engine compartment fuse box, that gives much cleaner look than having a bunch of relays and fuses hanging in the inner fender

230820012.jpg

This will be clean looking

Nice work you guys! When the turbobricks collective buys the Iceland government. This will become the prototype for all government owned cars. So there will be lots of work for you. :)

Nice work you guys! When the turbobricks collective buys the Iceland government. This will become the prototype for all government owned cars. So there will be lots of work for you. :)

Haha, I like your idea :lol:

stock headers?

No, aftermarket shorty headers. I dont know if they make any power, but they are just much slimmer than the original manifolds. The originals would never fit in the car.

You can fit dual 3" over the axle, that's what I have on my 245 with Cadillac 507. ;)

Back