• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo tuning help

Stephen staly

Hi I have a volve 240 wagon b230f turbo swapped on to it is there any easy way to get it tuned? Was thinking about doing draw through carb or possibly a rising rate fuel management unit where I live they cannot tune the factory ecu and idk what to do the turbo is staying lol would like to upgrade it in the future but I don't know what I can do for tuning options. Any help is greatly appreciated

Hi I have a volve 240 wagon b230f turbo swapped on to it is there any easy way to get it tuned? Was thinking about doing draw through carb or possibly a rising rate fuel management unit where I live they cannot tune the factory ecu and idk what to do the turbo is staying lol would like to upgrade it in the future but I don't know what I can do for tuning options. Any help is greatly appreciated

You'll get a lot more help with more information about your car. What year car? What fuel system is on it? What are your power goals? Knowing what fuel system is on the car will help you get tuning options.

where do you live?

Hey guys sorry I didn't get back to you any sooner I've been super busy working 60 hour weeks honestly I don't have high power goals I just wanted a few extra ponies. I don't want to blow the motor up I've watched YouTube videos on it and everybody's getting 14 for their air fuel ratio gauges. And that's with a rising rate fuel pressure regulator. I really don't want to put too much money into it I already have all the stuff and in a year or so I plan on putting a LS in it I just really wanted to enjoy a turbo because it's something I never experienced in a car before and it's a goal that I've always wanted to have in my car the car is a 89 Volvo 240 wagon it has the ew70 automatic and it has the ignition system where the distributor is on the block not the head any help would be greatly appreciated

You'll get a lot more help with more information about your car. What year car? What fuel system is on it? What are your power goals? Knowing what fuel system is on the car will help you get tuning options.

It is a 89 Volvo 240 wagon with the ignition system where the distributor is on the block and not on the head. The fuel system is completely stock.I'm not looking to get a lot of power out of it I'm just looking to get a few extra horsepower I've always wanted to experience a turbo on a car never even driven in one never driven one always wanted to they make cool noises they pull decent and just I like a lot about them I think they're very cool and I have all the parts to put the entire turbo kit on I'm literally missing nothing other than no way to tune the car

It is a 89 Volvo 240 wagon with the ignition system where the distributor is on the block and not on the head. The fuel system is completely stock.I'm not looking to get a lot of power out of it I'm just looking to get a few extra horsepower I've always wanted to experience a turbo on a car never even driven in one never driven one always wanted to they make cool noises they pull decent and just I like a lot about them I think they're very cool and I have all the parts to put the entire turbo kit on I'm literally missing nothing other than no way to tune the car

That is completely unreadable.

Back