• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

There was a Black 240 sedan in bilsport years ago, I used to have the article in PDF, can't remember if it was 2 doors or 4, with a twin turbo 6. Definitely an inspiration to me...

Brett wtf are you babbling about?

He's trying to get all emotinal and spiritual with his car interest. lol

I hope this thread doesnt turn into another thread where everyone posts their gay ass 240s.

With a car that clean, maybe not? :e-shrug:

Dude he mods a volvo in sweden. You know many times he seriously thought of airbrushing some giant nordic fantasy scene on the hood, but then found some imported Coors and waxed it instead?

That settles it. You are officially my favorite TBricks member. :rofl:

I hope this thread doesnt turn into another thread where everyone posts their gay ass 240s.

Yeah I agree. Can we get a mod on board that promises to delete any and all posts that "feature" members stock 240s rolling on "refinished" virgos? Seriously.

332.jpg

Inspiration for my turbo!

That front end setup is awesome, too bad it's illegal for me to do that here.

He's trying to get all emotinal and spiritual with his car interest. lol

I won't let it happen. I hate when these devolve into "my hooptie is my inspiration - check it out!" threads.

Hmm... is that a US car Jordan? I'm guessing it is located in sweden due to it's straight sexyness.

Although this one isn't really my style, the mastery of craftsmanship is really inspiring to me. Yes, this car has also been discussed on this board a few times, but it deserves a place in this thread.

359.jpg

358.jpg

357.jpg

356.jpg

355.jpg

354.jpg

C'mon guys -- am I the only one with a deep Volvo gallery on my hard drive? I want to see some more inspiration!

Although this one isn't really my style, the mastery of craftsmanship is really inspiring to me. Yes, this car has also been discussed on this board a few times, but it deserves a place in this thread.

[[White 242 Awesomeness]]

C'mon guys -- am I the only one with a deep Volvo gallery on my hard drive? I want to see some more inspiration!

Whoa :omg:

And yes, you are. So keep them coming :lol:

Last edited:
I remember reading that somewhere too -- something about smog laws/DMV laws in Sweden that made the 16v easier to register than the 6 cyl or something. Either way, both versions of that car are incredible. However I'm quite partial to the 16v iteration.

Just everything about this car makes me all giggity.

DSC_8846

Jesus, it's like if Poi built a 16v+t. So clean.

Last edited:
I can't find a picture anymore, but...Dad came home one day when i was 14 (2001 or so), with a dark green 245 with hazy yellow headlights, tan interior, and a severe case of ugly. Inspiration can hurt sometimes

Back