• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I know.. twin turbo B230f

I liked his B23 16V idea better-er.

Who really wants to put a lot of time and effort into a whipped out loosey goosey B230F piston slapper anyway?

Last edited:
12-13 years here Moderator and you've seen the same brilliant idea come up again and again and again..And nobody has done anything but jaw and fap.

Your biases are well known and plain and obvious..You call dreaming and theorizing "experimenting"? Same guys blah blahing about exotic things with V or flat (two bank) long ass things "is how development" take "form"?

Its off topic idle chat just like the same subject was the time before and the time before and the time before..

Let's see some metal welded, ON A INLINE 4..let's see ONE step toward something then it might be discssion and learning instead of dreaming about twin turbo V12s:roll:

You are absolutely right. I have a bias against people that think this forum is theirs and nobody else's. Does that ring a bell? Take a hint. I will be looking into more of these threads and banning those that don't want to play nice. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here. Your constant belittling of members here has gotten old, about 5 years ago. It's perfectly OK to think BIG.

The Owen's turbo setup that was pictured is the only thing that's piqued my interest in this thread. After some digging, it seems like a well rounded idea. Throttle response must be stupid.

Last edited:
Well said. And yes, we do need to police these threads more. JV and Vincent need to listen more, type less. This is a discussion forum, not their own personal sand box. The "nay sayers" need to step aside and let the motivated experiment. That's how new developments take form.

Please, show me where I said "nay".

You are absolutely right. I have a bias against people that think this forum is theirs and nobody else's. Does that ring a bell? Take a hint.

You?

I will be looking into more of these threads and banning those that don't want to play nice. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here. Your constant belittling of members here has gotten old, about 5 years ago.

Are comments like these going to be tolerated?

Just so we're clear, you're full of 5h1t! Goal post moving at it's finest. You clearly say...

In other words, you cantankerous, ignorant and just as full of 5h1t as JV.

Seriously?

It's perfectly OK to think BIG.
There is not a lot of thinking going on, a lot of pipe dreaming.

Last edited:
259vjp4.jpg

2q1sygi.jpg

2iurhc8.jpg

(not my car) :)

[pics of sweet twin-turbo system]

That's what I'm talking about. Thanks for posting this. Any source for more info? I'm curious to hear the builder's impressions of performance and get some details. For example are those stock 13Cs?

OK Duder... I see you and raise you Mats Ivarssons! :lol:

This is the car I mentioned earlier in the thread but I couldn't remember the name of the builder.

PICT0986.JPG

4ebcdac4492b3.jpg

4ebcdad02f7e1.jpg

Two 16T's is what I remember and it made 600hp. Certainly a big power build with budget turbos. It's not going to be a fast spooling setup when each turbo is spun up by only two cylinders.

Brought this up a long time ago but "single turbo bias" meant it wasn't discussed further.

I will have 2 nice turbos from a 1999 S80 B6284t for sale at the end of the week if you ever want to play around...

Back