• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

first time rebuilding a 530 head

the other 230ft head at the yard has 199k on the clock so who knows how many real ones. others have 280k

but this is what I just found.... must have been on there for a while... you can hardly tell on the cam
front of engine cam keeper - all others are fine
opinion?

:grrr:

You gotta look at stuff in the JY much more very carefully before you buy it.

only thing I torque is headbolts and wheels

rwc you are right but I was in a time crunch and only had 30 min to pull this ... my excuse
what do you think exhange?

only thing I torque is headbolts and wheels

rwc you are right but I was in a time crunch and only had 30 min to pull this ... my excuse
what do you think exhange?

Yes it's two strikes now so back it goes.

You might want to take a straight edge with you to get some idea of how straight what you pull is.

Did the greedy bastids charge you separately for the cam and valve cover?

Derp... How would Delo affect a catalytic convertor? Dwaw pitcher; pweeze? Abc, paint by number?

In fact, if, uh... My COUSIN lived where there were no emissions inspections, are there reasons that, um, my, ah COUSIN would get anything but less restriction and a touch better MPG- or are there other consequences of a removed or gutted cat on a '90 745T/ B230 FT /AW bone stock?

Yes it's two strikes now so back it goes.

You might want to take a straight edge with you to get some idea of how straight what you pull is.

Did the greedy bastids charge you separately for the cam and valve cover?

this was no pic-n-pull score but my local yard

$50 out the door cam and valve cover

im going on wend to pull the other head and see which is better.... the spark plugs dont bother me its the scoring im worried about

Back