• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

lol, what the bumper?

the poi

Has been
52704463.jpg

52704464.jpg

52704465.jpg

52704466.jpg

52704467.jpg

heeeeeeey

Brickster151 said:
Sick!

[do you still need my R bumper?]
ya! i'm eventually gonna rebuild the bumper so it doesnt look like I just cut a huge chunk out of the stocker:-D (steering wheel too!)

I hope people around you know how to park without braille.

-- Kane ... anyways, you're a sick man, Chris, and I mean it in a good way.

OH MY GOD. Thats going to look so freaking insanely mean. Sweeeeeet. I love the ingenuity in that setup and the support bar and all.

JW240 said:
nice!
maybe fab some kind of bracket before/under the IC so it isn't immediately crushed in a small accident.. The bar above the IC looks very good
ya, they'll be a decent support connected under it, probably just some steel "straps" up ino the bumper. In any case, a small accident will annhilate everything anyway. solution is to stay out of accidents :-P

bitchin. I have a similar sized IC that I have been planning to do something very similar with!

the poi said:
ya, they'll be a decent support connected under it, probably just some steel "straps" up ino the bumper. In any case, a small accident will annhilate everything anyway. solution is to stay out of accidents :-P
yeah with the power you are going to make you won't have anyone in front of you, or atleast for a very short time! ;-)

Dear_vs_Coyote said:
how is that metal bar supporting the intercooler?
two tapped holes at the top.

anyway,

52714878.jpg

:???:

I'll fix the unattractive "fangs/buckteeth" tomorrow, after i sleep off my turkey coma!

Back