• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2011 BBQ, meet and greet, and Berryessa drive, I lieu of AutoX

Nobody wants to allow a 'high speed' course anymore. Insurance or not, people are too afraid of lawsuits. Hell, even the EVOC course is turning folks down that have been using it for years.

Did Mark check with Mather field? I heard the SCCA group is having an Autox over there in a few weeks. Do you think they are allowing it for them because they are an organization?

FWIW, I'm certainly down for a BBQ and meet if everyone else is.

I was really looking forward to the Davis meet this year, so don't want to miss out on "The Big" Volvo GTG.

Lets make it happen!

cool, if everyone is down, we should meet up at chestnut park in davis at around 10 or 11 for a meet and greet, then a BBQ then a drive!

Id like a saturday meet like this....pre show and shine/bs session. I have to bail later that evening so to have the chance to meet and mingle and see peoples rides would be awsome.

I'm leaving Albuquerque at 4am on Friday morning, and staying in Bakersfield on Friday night. I was hoping not to leave Bakersfield so early, but I will if I have to. (It would be cool if the Saturday stuff didn't start until 1 or 2. :nod:)

So we gonna have our underground, pre-meet, a day early and ditch those Volvo Club of America preps???

Lolz, sounds like fun.

Or we all just go to Davis and blow the lid off that parrrrttttyyyyy.
:-P

I'm talkin BBQ's n' Babes! Maybe some Bitchin' Bricks.

Id like a saturday meet like this....pre show and shine/bs session. I have to bail later that evening so to have the chance to meet and mingle and see peoples rides would be awsome.

yeah, it will be good to finally meet ya and hang out.

I'm talkin BBQ's n' Babes! Maybe some Bitchin' Bricks.

LOL you haven't been to a lot of tbricks meets have you. that or the sarcasm is strong with this one.

I'm leaving Albuquerque at 4am on Friday morning, and staying in Bakersfield on Friday night. I was hoping not to leave Bakersfield so early, but I will if I have to. (It would be cool if the Saturday stuff didn't start until 1 or 2. :nod:)

dude, I'm sure stuff will still be happening at the park then, plus I'm sure there will be people trickling into the park for a few hours....

PS i made it to davis from bakersfield in 3:45 flat, including stops for food and gas

Back