• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

the heebspeed 940

When? I just checked your thread. Has there been a recent development that you have failed to post to your thread? I know you'll get there, I just didn't know you already had.
Regards, Eric

the fight for a/c continues. hopefully after work I can get it on a machine and charged up, and have cold air :-D

light weight pimpin on a small scale...
replaced the busted tail light (finally)
reinstalled the gas door (again, finally. had the new hinge for like... two months now)
charged the a/c system, I has cold air (finally woohoo). 950 grams of refrigerant, in da house.

need a brake light bulb, but what volvo doesn't.

since beepee is a punkass and found an un-used adc, I've ordered (and should be picking up this afternoon) a wideband for the wagon. Now I suppose I can at least manipulate the air/fuel ratios.

fought the wideband fight, attached a wire to the spare ADC, and experienced bitter failure attempting to datalog the wideband signal (probably as much because it was 11pm before testing started as anything).

oh well, who needs sleep.

quick snap at lunch
134101864.jpg

oh man I like wagons. went and got a 6x8 shed from HD, two boxes, if I'd had the foresight to ditch the seat bottoms, I could have closed the rear hatch. And they didn't think it would fit :lol:

borrowed the ostrich, whooped a little bit of a tune on the car. low 11's instead of 10.0 at full boost, and cruise afrs in the upper 14's to mid 15's. better. need to see what unbolting the exhaust does to the load. should probably start doing this on the dyno.

hm, the nice factory radio has decided not to turn off when the car is turned off. but it only plays from the dash speakers. wtf.

got a set of hydras this weekend (Thanks Garrett!), and of course this has been a running testbed for maf-ms2.

While I'm swappin' wheels I might go ahead and throw the 25mm front swaybar on as well as the shocks and struts I've got laying around.

this thing is going to get operated on here soon, the transmission is.. le tired. went to move it after letting it sit the other day, and no dice in reverse. think I've got a bleed through on the internal seals in the piston or too much clearance on that last clutch pack. I've kinda known this was coming. I'll take the opportunity to upgrade a couple odds and ends in it, and do the accumulator mod as well. toying with going ahead and yanking the engine and trans at the same time, since I'd like to address some other issues on the car and it might just be easier to do things that way.

Back