• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Slammed to lifted 740 wagon

i have some turbo stuff FS that would suit you perfectly

it needs one but it's not top priority. what must one do to turbo the vehicle? I'm not really worried about manifold, turbo, exhaust, intercooler and piping, injectors and mechanical stuff but more so the engine management and electrical stuff. i haven't the foggiest with that crap.

it needs one but it's not top priority. what must one do to turbo the vehicle? I'm not really worried about manifold, turbo, exhaust, intercooler and piping, injectors and mechanical stuff but more so the engine management and electrical stuff. i haven't the foggiest with that crap.

The easy route on engine management would be to just plug stock Turbo computers in.

Here it is with the 30's. I've gotta get the other two soon. They fit without spacers surprisingly.

7974851809_0fa52f0167_b.jpg

I started a new job and put some BFG AT's on it. 235/75/15. I'm thinking about a v8 swap in it some day soon. It's got no power.

You should +T it then make a decision. My car was decently quick with the 4.10's and +t on stock computers. Just blow through the maf, tap the oil pan for the return, and rock it for a bit to see what you think. I've been smashing on mine all summer and it hasnt skipped a beat.

You should +T it then make a decision. My car was decently quick with the 4.10's and +t on stock computers. Just blow through the maf, tap the oil pan for the return, and rock it for a bit to see what you think. I've been smashing on mine all summer and it hasnt skipped a beat.

+1 do it

Ahh, didnt realise this was a regina car, looks like it's still pretty simple. Not much more (if any) work than with LH

It looks super easy. Dan, does your speedo work with the g80 and what did you get it out of? Turbo and a locker would make it much more serious.

Yep, my speedo works, I had to cut teeth out of the tone ring to bring it from 48 to 12 teeth, I used the cast aluminum cover and pickup/sensor from a 940 turbo. G80's came in 7/9 series turbo cars, I'm not sure which specific years/options, some even had 4.10's

Lifting an underpowered 2WD wagon and putting it on all terrain tires? WHY?? Who in their right mind would.....

Oh. That's right.

Just picked these up:

picture.php

picture.php

30x9.50 15's on Jeep Canyon 15x8's. Price $124 One tire needs to be replaced as it has a small hole in the sidewall but it was a smoking deal anyway!

Thanks for the call yesterday about this, I appreciate the tips on this build! (I'm still going to blame you for all of this though....)

Back