• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

'83 244 Turbo

This little bastard cost me $24 shipped - it was like $14 + $10 for handling charges - from Summit. Necessary to use my oil pressure gauge though on the B230F block:
wire002.jpg

Dropped some dough on wiring ****, about time to wire up MS:
wire001.jpg

I'll have some time to help you wire it up soon
anyways...
its going to be nice
just find yourself a good nos kit now

Dude, I should spray it, right? LOL, now I actually want to, just so I can put a switch on the steering wheel.

I am ghetto wiring my MS lol. **** it.

02-29-2008 Smitherz 244TI

DSC00801.jpg

"Dude, we gotz to gez de NOS kitz & aim forz teh kittahs in de roads."
DSC00814.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

The Winter Car
DSC00808.jpg

good times yesterday.

Thanks, man.

Good pics, Joel! And thanks for the help. Didn't get a lot done, but progress is progress. Picked up 4 Volans with rubber today so now the 244 will have 4 volans, two spares, and the Titans can go on the S70 finally.

Too bad my week off is over. Gonna try to make it home a weekend or two and then I have spring break so hopefully I can get this thing to run!

spring break i should be able to help ya if i have mine the same time. u DO gota spray dee shizz u knowz?

When is your spring break.. I thought this week kinda took it's place? Mine is the 15-24, be glad to lend a hand. Nice stainless lines and sway bar! can't wait to see it run!!

Well fucck me and this car. I just can't get to it. Totalled my 945T, so stripping that thing while fixing annoying **** with the S70 like a squeaking dash, and of course wasting my time helping others.

However, when the 945 goes to get crushed for scrap, the U-haul dolly will be used to bring the 240 back to my house for the rest of the summer.

Only progress lately has been on getting the engine ready to swap in. I really want to finish up with the steering up front, then bleed the brakes so that is done. Then do the rear suspension all in one day. Then install engine and get it running on MS, then put the front end back on it.

Back