• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

photo bucket image fix not working

dl242gt

The world of the smiling Dogo
I use Opera for a lot of my browsing. I have installed the photo bucket image extension so I can see linked images. However, it isn't working anymore. Any suggestions? I've tried deleting the extension and reinstalling. Maybe there is another fix? Thank you!

They stopped developing Opera when it was bought out by a company in China or something right? Something like that.

Have you tried finding a similar plugin for maybe Chrome?
(fwiw, i made the jump from Opera to Chrome a few months back and the only thing i miss is the speed dial layout)

3ew78d.jpg

Those bastards! How dare they!

Thanks. I used to use Chrome at work. I too would miss the speed dial but it's not a big deal. Guess I will change main browsers. Export my giant bookmarks file, etc.

So many important pics lost. And people still use it!!!! Stop it, that is one of the worst pic hosting sites right now. I went to my PB and downloaded everything so I can re host it somewhere else if anyone needs my old pics. Using Imgur now, hope it stays ok.

Back