• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anybody know clutch disc thickness for KEP Stage 2?

EivlEvo

I know maybe a long shot but...

Wondering if anyone knows the clutch disc thickness for the Kennedy Engineering Stage 2 Pressure Plates.

Reason I ask is... I ended up with 2 clutch discs. One is the Sachs one from t-bird (I'm T5 now) which is what the masses had used iirc but it's too large (diameter) by a mm or 2 when using John's spacers. So I snagged some other random t-bird disc and it fits fine, but was thicker by about a washer. So... thinking I was clever, I added a washer to the pressure plate standoffs.

Everything is working great and I'm BARELY 100 miles into it, but when boost hits it slips a bit. I suspect I shouldn't have shimmed.

Le sigh.

Yeah, I caught Lori on lunch I think. Waiting on the email. Was hoping someone had the info at hand...

when it comes to pulling a trans or not... id wait til you get info from the actual manufacturer if it were me.

when it comes to pulling a trans or not... id wait til you get info from the actual manufacturer if it were me.

Hahaha completely agreed!

That said, I suspect I can address this by simply sliding it aft and getting at the PP nuts that way. Still... stiiiiillllllll tho.

They got back to me and for reference, it's .315 (I assume inches) for thickness.

Back