• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Possible to block someone, so you can't see their new Threads?

toms_elleck

If you block someone, their posts are invisible. You still see their name and a message that says something like "this user's posts are hidden".

That's great, but I'm wondering if there's a way to make someone's threads not appear on the forum page. More specifically, any way to hide a seller who keeps posting wheels for trade in New York?

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=327007

If not, that's OK. Just asking if there's a setting somewhere that I haven't found.

I think many people would be very happy if it's possible

Ha I knew where this was going from the title.

LOL

It's not a big deal or anything, just annoying. Especially now that the dude is energized by all of his negative publicity on here, and bumping his threads more frequently.
I can ignore it the old fashioned way just fine, but it'd be cool if there was a way to make it completely disappear..

ttt, seriously.

He won't consolidate into one thread, he's got 20 posts of ttt per thread...

I pulled the short stick at work have nothing to do but babysit reactors and 20L rotavaps for the next 2 months. I buy y'all's parts to pass the time, I'm gonna snap if I see more unshippable rimps...

Last edited:
ttt, seriously.

He won't consolidate into one thread, he's got 20 posts of ttt per thread...

I pulled the short stick at work have nothing to do but babysit reactors and 20L rotavaps for the next 2 months. I buy y'all's parts to pass the time, I'm gonna snap if I see more unshippable rimps...
I do agree they all need a mega merge.

Back