• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bought a 1991 245 m47 wagon

mopar318

Had a couple people send me an ad a few weeks ago on this car. I contacted them right away but they were out of town until the next week. So a week goes by and I'm ready to look at the car. I ask about the title before leaving and the seller can't find it. At this point I almost gave up. They had a story to go along with it but o rarely believe those stories. This time the seller was honest and the title was at his parents house since he drove the car through college.

He was selling because the mechanic gave him a laundry list of repairs. I went yesterday to look at it and it was in really good shape for a 240. A few things need done but nothing major. I offered $700 and he took it.

It has jump seats and a Thule roof rack with keys included.

Plans are to fix everything, and throw on my set of hydras with some new summer tires as well as the g80 locker from my 940t parts car.

I love this color! Just like the donor blu 244 I got, sadly its a bit rusty at unusual places.
Good score!

I got it home yesterday and washed it.

Engine bay is decent for 250k + miles. It has the new style ac, ps pump, and lh3.1. Airbag but no ABS.

Threw the hydras on.

Broke it in today.

I put a good days work in and the car was a nice place to hold tool, and my cooler full of beer.

Its not rusted out by any means but it does have a few spots. This is the first 245 I have ever been close to in person, if that tells you how rare they are here. There might be 2 others in our city of 250,000 people.

Back