• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k16, 9/29-10/2/2016

I'm half tempted to throw the mountain bike in the car. However, that would leave literally no cargo space because Fiesta. Maybe I won't.
Ia there any good riding? Putting a bike on the roof of the wagon would probably knock a few MPG's off, but heh, if I was worried about that I'd drive the TDi.

I guess more pertinent, if there is good riding, would we really feel like doing it?

Ia there any good riding? Putting a bike on the roof of the wagon would probably knock a few MPG's off, but heh, if I was worried about that I'd drive the TDi.

I guess more pertinent, if there is good riding, would we really feel like doing it?

I don't have a rack for the fiesta yet. The bike will fit in the car if I pull off both wheels, but then I barely have enough room to change my mind. I think i'm gonna hold off on the bike this time around.

Also, hungover riding is not fun

TOO MANY ACTIVITIES NOT ENOUGH TIME. Driving routes, mountain biking, waterfall-ing, possibility to dirt bike, I have too many hobbies.

Weeeeee a clutch for S40 has been ordered :D

And yes, a griddle thing is what I've always used to do pancakes

It's hard quoting stuff of the phone. Or maybe I'm just lazy.

Back