• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

K here's the skinny on that yard...

I was there today for way too long and ended up with everything i went looking for... And one thing I wasn't.

Stuff i got. Uncracked beautiful black ebrake cover, wagon tailgate shocks, 86+ front turn signal lens cover, and finally a Kcam.

Ebrake cover 11
Tailgate shocks 10 each
Signal lens 11
Kcam 27 bucks.

There are two 230ft's in cars that are complete and then a bunch of other 240's 740's and a couple 940's. and the. The regular wwd stuff too.

Worth a trip.
Have fun guys.

Probably a long shot, but if there's another 240 E-Brake console there....blue or black later style

I have a black E-brake Console cover with one repaired crack at the bottom of the rear forward facing pocket around the E-brake slot if you are interested and someone does not find one for you in the yard.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

For the Fridge
-uncracked passenger map pocket (any colour)
-quad square headlight surrounds (drivers, but I'd like both)
-tailgate plastic. Basically in any colour or condition at this point.

Thanks!

M.

anybody know how many km that white 940turbo had on it? I forgot to look before I pulled the G80.
Also, there is now a 91 740 SE? grey wagon there, fresh.

Last edited:
Darth wagon to the rescue:

Thanks again Athal. Next time we have a meet, just let me know beforehand and I'll bring by your 6-pack or lb of coffee of choice.

find me a late b230f. The one here in town Jason was kindly gonna start pulling for me today was already robbed of a 150K engine!

Who wants to hit up the yard this Saturday? I think I just might be doing that...again.

EDIT: Going through my backlog of photos. Here are a few spotted around town. Just because.

You know it's from a while back when you see my ski gear out.

Stalking a neighbour.

An older dude was driving this. Huh?

A middle-aged lady was driving this.

At some alignment shop that I got recommended to. Didn't actually end up using them haha

Squirter block exorcism with the Mark and the unxetas.

And hiding in the shed...

Briefly caught up with B-rod and swapped some parts.

Last edited:
Thought I'd introduce myself since I can't find anywhere else on this forum for people from Vancouver. Picked up an 80 GT last month and am back into the fold. Been a few years since I've had a volvo but I've always wanted to build a GT. I am currently looking into doing a turbo engine swap any and all help advice is welcome.

Sean

Back