• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's Turbo LS 244

Jesus man. That's like going from a 13c to a GT3071R for the rest of us. lol

If you wanna run up here in Sac, lemme know. I wanna see ya run, Ryan wants to run Betty and get some times, probably could drag a couple others out to watch the ****-show go down as you piss off the locals. lol

If you wanna run up here in Sac, lemme know. I wanna see ya run, Ryan wants to run Betty and get some times, probably could drag a couple others out to watch the ****-show go down as you piss off the locals. lol

I'll let you know for sure, I'm thinking about making a pass just after the cam and spring swap to see what it does.

Thats a baller turbo. The dodge d100 I did a turbo 5.3 setup in has a gtx4294r on it, he fell into a crazy deal on it after his ebay gt45 let go. Traps 130 on 15 pounds of boost at some hideous long bed american truck weight. Any reason you went with that over tried and true s400?

Count me as a potential spectator. Would like to see some drags. (never been!)

I'll come run my junk and see what a 15 second car looks and feels like :-P

Thats a baller turbo. The dodge d100 I did a turbo 5.3 setup in has a gtx4294r on it, he fell into a crazy deal on it after his ebay gt45 let go. Traps 130 on 15 pounds of boost at some hideous long bed american truck weight. Any reason you went with that over tried and true s400?

I basically fell into the same situation. Got a screamin deal on it. I was looking at getting into a force inductions s476r t4 but this kinda just happened. I really want to get some practice in and I would love to have this car do 140s in the 1/4. And as you can tell from my video I launched the car so soft off the line. I have a circle d tripple billet in it so I should in theory be able to do full lockup down the strip which will help too

Soooo I did the cam and springs today. Went really smooth. Picked up a TON of power. Need to re tune it now.

so did look at the part number on the cam and it was a ls1 cam. So it is a late model ls1 cam so it was 198/208@50 idle sat at a very nice 21inhg, the cam in it now is a 228/230@50 and idle is around 12inhg. I'll take the loss because it sounds great and seems to work well. No cam bearings were hurt in the swap and no lifters fell in the pan

You shouldn't have lost that much at idle. Tweak the AFR and timing to get some VAC back. Unless you are talking about at idle in drive?

Back