• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My bagged 245+t

you win

but i'd keep the back up an inch or two, rake > saggy rear end

Its an optical illusion, it actually is higher in the back, but the tire just tucks up into the rear fender more than the front tucks. As far as price goes, Im into it just a hair under $2000, and install was very very easy, did it in two weekends

Its an optical illusion, it actually is higher in the back, but the tire just tucks up into the rear fender more than the front tucks. As far as price goes, Im into it just a hair under $2000, and install was very very easy, did it in two weekends

i know, i have two 240's, i cut coils till they sit equal on each arch, easy, built in rake leveling. still looks good, but would look 10% better to me if the back was up an inch more

This car is awesome and inspirational to me. I like that it's got some go to all its show. Also like that it's not overboard with wheel fitment. Come to ipd! I need to see this thing in person.

i know, i have two 240's, i cut coils till they sit equal on each arch, easy, built in rake leveling. still looks good, but would look 10% better to me if the back was up an inch more

What if the front was down another inch?:) Thats my plan. As it sits aired out, the lower control arms hit the front sub frame. If i get the kahplenke roll center kit, it will go down about about 3/4" more in the front.

IMG_2695.jpg

This car is gonna be on the cover of the next Ipd catalog!

Nice car!

This car is gonna be on the cover of the next Ipd catalog!

Nice car!

+1. Just needs a little cropping on the first pic and I'd vote for it! Also, looking at the pictures again, the guy on the left in the second pic looks like a blurry me! I lol'd.
IMG_2716.jpg

Last edited:
hahaha. Im really seriously considering making the drive up there for ipd. Ive never really driven this car long distance though.....

Back