• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New 16v sprockets from Yoshifab

dbarton

Dejected by Volvo Corp.
I'm thrilled to have a nice new set of 16v gears with all the features I've been waiting for. Just received my order from Yoshifab. Very nice attention to detail. The stainless inset slot washers and bolts are a nice touch. Thank you Josh. Keep the great parts coming.
Dave B.

Attachments

• camgearsmed.jpg
    camgearsmed.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 611
Nice. I like the vernier-style indications. Are that size hex key, in that application, suitable for careful people and hamfists alike? Love the stainless fasteners there versus the chrome-plated available elsewhere.

Those are nice. Well done Josh. I really like those slot washers, I wish the STS gears had that.

Hooray! I've been waiting for these! There's another legitimate use case for these, too: two 16v B230F builds and two extra sprockets required. I'll put these on the high power build and use the stock ones from that engine for the aux shaft on both.

Hooray! :-) looking forward to seeing them in the flesh!
They're sitting on my desk, and putting the fact that I like to call Josh my friend aside, these are a thing of beauty. Out of all the bits I got, these are by far the nicest most special items. Close second: Genuine Tial MVS and MVR wastegates. A couple of my very own pics of them, just to add to this thread a bit:

DNRG0MsUMAAFVVW.jpg:large

DNRS9HWVQAAPLtE.jpg:large

10/10, perfect fit, 100% high quality, great attention to detail, solid and attractive design. <3

If anyone has a link to dyno plots, I'd be much obliged. Would love to play around with a set of these. The Yoshi stuff is quite nice. That the belt sits and fits right is a huge plus for the 16-Valve!... and it's true that the other gears on the market don't fit the belt.

Thanks!

-Ryan

O dayum! Been waiting for this , O santa Claus!! Very Nice pieces Josh, will be contacting you for a set for sure.

Back